WiFi is the best way to provide or share the internet at a particular place. You can easily distribute the Internet or can share data wirelessly with the help of a WiFi Network. WiFi Networks are used everywhere, Either in a Public place such as Railway Station, Hospital, Mall, Company Office or your neighbor is are using it. iPhone is one of the most used devices all over the World and with your iPhone device, you can hack into any WiFi Network which is secured with WPA or WPA 2 Security. iPhone works on the iOS operating system which is one of the most secured operating systems. On iPhone device, we can’t install any application or game other than using Apple Store. However, you can install other applications and games by jailbreaking your iPhone Device.
What is iOS Jailbreaking
Jailbreaking iOS is basically a method of removing software restrictions from iOS Devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPad Touch. Jailbreaking the devices gives you the root access to iOS file systems that allows installing or downloading applications, games, themes and extensions that are unavailable on Apple Store.
How to Jailbreak iPhone
Following is the step by step guide to jailbreak your android device.
- Back up your iOS device.
- Navigate to Settings > iCloud > Backup and select “Back Up Now”
- Notice that you have to disable the passcode on your device.
- Navigate to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and disable the passcode if you’re using one.
- Enable Airplane Mode: swipe up on your screen to open Control Center and tap the airplane icon.
- You will need an application that is called Pangu that will help you to jailbreak your iOS Device.
- Download Pangu here.
- You have to download iTunes to jailbreak your iPhone. so if you don’t have that, install it now.
- Open the Pangu tool once it downloads.
- Plug in your iOS device.
- When your device is recognized by Pangu, select the “Start” option.
- Click “Already Backup”.
- After a while, your device will reboot and you will get a popup to turn your iPhone in airplane mode. Do that and the software will continue.
- A little while later, Pangu will ask you to open the Pangu app on your iPhone’s home screen. Tap the app, and when prompted, give it access to your photos.
- You iPhone will reboot one more time.
- Once you reboot, disable Airplane mode. Done!
10 iOS Apps to Hack WiFi Password
For hacking any WiFi Network, you will need applications that you have to install on your iPhone. These applications works a lot of times. In Fact, I hacked some of the WiFi Networks that were around my home. Below are 10 apps that can help you to hack WiFi Password on your iPhone Device. You can Find these applications on Cydia Appstore.
- iweb Pro
- wifi Analyzer