Hacking WiFi these days is too easy with the latest technologies out there in the market. The wireless networks are being deployed extensively these days. Both home and office wired networks are now being upgraded to Wi-Fi zones so that many users can connect simultaneously in a wire free environment. With comfort, your security is being compromised. The WiFi networks make use of wireless encryption like WEP, WPA, WPA 2 PSK etc. All these encryption algorithms provide security to IEEE 802.11 wireless networks. You can also try wifi password finder.
How to Hack WPA WiFi Using CMD
Here in this post, I’m going to share a best and easy way to hack WiFi Password with CMD. Although there are tools already available in the market such as WiFi Password Hacker, WiFi Password Cracker, and Online WiFi Password hacker if you’re interested in hacking WiFi password using cmd then you can follow the process that I have written below and I’m pretty much sure that you’ll like it. Here in this post, I have written the detailed guide about how you can hack any WiFi Network using CMD.
As we know that hacking wifi using CMD is an offense in most of the countries but we are providing a very secure process that can be helpful for you.
Steps to Follow
If you have interest in hacking and want to learn how to hack WiFi Passwords using CMD then please follow the below method carefully. This method is tested and works most of the time if it does not work in your case, then you can try other methods such as Online WiFi Password hacker to hack WiFi Online.
- Go to command prompt, click startup menu on your system, click RUN, type Cmd, and click ok to open the command prompt
- In command prompt, you have to type:
- netsh wlan show networks
mode = bssid(it will show all the available wifi network, take note of the names)
- Now you’ll find a lot of WiFi networks which are around you.
- To connect with the network you want to, selct the network and type
- netsh wlan connect
name= (put the name of wifi your system detect)
e.g net wlan connect
name = (kinibigdeal pc)
- Then you have to press enter so that you can connect.
- Once you are connected type: netsh wlan disconnect
- If you want to save that WiFi Network for future use, you can use a command line
- netsh wlan export profile name = the network name here
Congratulations, you have successfully hacked a WiFi Network! You can also try Online WiFi Hacker
Here is a video tutorial in which you will learn to hack WiFi Password Using Command Prompt.