Television is one of the best things to entertain yourself. We can spend hours watching our favourite TV shows, movies and never get bored at all. But if you go back to 90s, It was another scenario. We used to have black and out TVs with not so many programs and channels. Even there was no sound in the TVs. But now things are changed a lot with the rapid increase in technology. We have thousands of channels, Colorful LED, LCD compact Televisions with great sound quality. Even Television is now outdated and replaced by services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video etc.
Pluto TV is one of the most popular Internet-based TV platforms which is run by Pluto Inc. This company was founded in 2013 which is situated in California, United States. According to Wikipedia, The company have around 5 million monthly users on Pluto TV. The company has around 75 content partners. Pluto TV requires WiFi Network to access plutoTV.
How to activate Pluto TV on Roku
Roku TV is a popular streaming player used to stream different apps such as Pluto TV, Netflix, Amazon Video, HULU, Sling, HBO Now and many more popular streaming websites. Roku offers Roku TV and Roku Streaming Player. Roku streaming player starts from $29.99 which you can purchase from the official website.
How to install Roku TV
After purchasing Roku Streaming Player. you can configure Roku streaming TV easily. Roku player requires HDMI connection that supports the 1080P and 4K resolution as well.
- Use a high-speed HDMI cable and connect your Roku streaming player to your TV.
- Insert battery in the Roku remote.
- Now, try to power on the Roku TV, after the power is on, you’ll see Roku TV Logo on the screen.
- Once it’s done, it’s time to setup the Roku TV.
- Scroll up and down the list and press the OK button on your Roku remote to choose a language.
- After this, you’ll need to connect the device to the Internet.
- Select your wifi network and try to log in.
- After connecting to the Internet, Roku will download the latest operating system and will install it.
- After the update, you’ll need to select the display type.
- After all of that mini-settings, create a Roku account or login with your old one.
- You’ll need to put the activation code, after creating the account.
Activate Pluto TV on Roku
After installing Pluto TV, you’ll need to activate it. Follow the steps to activate pluto tv on Roku.
- First of all, visit the channel 000.
- Now, you’ll see an activation code.
- Copy the code.
- Visit my.pluto.tv and activate the code.
- Awesome, It’s done.
Conclusion: So, after all, things are done. You’ll be able to watch Pluto TV successfully. I hope you got the solution and if you liked it, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.